Friday, February 15, 2008
Valentine's Day Dinner Last Night
Last night I made LML (Love of my Life) a fabulous dinner. I thought I'd go out of my way since it was Valentine's Day. We had a pork loin stuffed with cream cheese, spinach, mushrooms, onions, and garlic, mashed potatoes and carrots with garlic and parmesan, and corn on the cob. For dessert I made these little white chocolate cups filled with a chocolate cream. Not to brag on myself or anything, but it was pretty spectacular! I've got an extra pork loin that I think I'll make for the folks at work. Poor guys in the kitchen don't have anyone to cook good food for them. I'll probably take the leftover desserts as well. No sense in them sitting around here. I have so much chocolate around here right now that it's ridiculous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment