Friday, February 15, 2008

All I Wanna Do

There are days when I don't want to do anything except sit on the couch and stare blankly at the tv. Today is one of those days. I began this morning the same way I do every morning: talk with Baby D., make him a waffle and some juice, make a cup of tea, and check emails in front of CNN. Then I finished up my school work for the week. I was cleaning and straightening, took a shower, etc. and then I got sucked into the couch. I want to stay here. The last thing I want to do is go to work and have to wait on a bunch of rude customers who think they are the only table in a busy restaurant. I want to be curled up on the couch with a blanket, a pillow, and hours of endless nothing on tv. I guess I'll have to settle for a loud, crowded restaurant and endless hours of college students who don't know how to tip. (for those of you who are unsure, you should be tipping 15-20%. No, I'm not kidding.)

No comments: