Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Back in Business

So, while I was at El Charrito on Friday night drowning my robbery sorrows in frozen margaritas, Stuart(ever the good husband) was at the computer shopping for a NEW camera for me. It's an upgrade from the one that I had and he even ordered me a HUGE memory card (which will come in handy for those away from home trips now that I don't have a bloody laptop anymore)!

I haven't heard from the cops since they were here taking the report. They said there had been one burglary a day for the past two weeks, all in broad daylight. The kids we suspect haven't been seen since the cops went to question them Friday evening. They're probably in their house surfing the net, playing video games, and making youtube videos with all my stuff. I wouldn't come outside, either.

Anyway, I'll keep you posted on the case and what's happening, and rest assured, THIS camera will be going EVERYWHERE with me!

Now, without further ado....more pictures of the wonder child.

After helping Daddy work in the backyard this evening it was time to come in for a bath. He sort of protested at first, then found his little squeezy fish that Grandma O. gave him and started making them kiss...he quickly forgot that he didn't want to be in the tub.






1 comment:

Connie said...

Thank you Stuart for the new camera!!! Thank you David for being the cutest wonder boy!! I can't wait until Sunday to see you guys!!!